• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is it Legal for company to involve a nonprofit to obtain services for company event?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

E

event organizer

Hi,

I was thinking of planning a ticketed event but was considering an idea of also involving a nonprofit organization to solicit donations to cover the miscellaneous expenses of the company event like stage, event staff, sound equipment, etc in exchange for a donation to their nonprofit organization.

Is it Legal for company to involve a nonprofit organization in obtaining services for its ticketed event in exchange for a donation to the nonprofit organization?

what liabilities or responsibilities does it mean to the company?

Can I still keep all revenues from my ticketed event as long as i donate to the nonprofit organization?

Please let me know...urgent

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">