• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is it legal? why?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Rick tan

What is the name of your state?
Hi,i from malaysia.
i want to start a condom vending machine`s business,my question is:
Our condom vending Machine can state at petrol station or not? We will use the drive-thru system to let the driver to buy their things by just open their car window. Is it legal? why?

outonbail

What is the name of your state?
Hi,i from malaysia.
US law only!
i want to start a condom vending machine`s business,my question is:
Our condom vending Machine can state at petrol station or not?
In the US or Malaysia?
We will use the drive-thru system to let the driver to buy their things by just open their car window. Is it legal? why?
Is it legal for a driver to open their car window? Yes, in every state.
Is it legal to buy their things from their car?
This depends on what their "things" are. If it's a cute blond thing, then no.
If it's a condom, it's legal as long as your not within 1000 feet of a sheep farm. ;)

But what a great idea for a business,,, you just don't know how many times I've been driving down the road, when suddenly I got this urge to purchase a condom. If I didn't have to find a place to park or even get out of my car,,, now that would be convenient.

The only thing I ever buy through my car window these days are hamburgers from Jack in the Box,,,,,, Although they often taste like rubber!

There are a couple of things you should keep in mind if you plan on selling this type of product in the US.
For one thing, with all the environmental issues going on in the US these days, you should sell only condoms which are made from 100% recycled rubber. It is also mandatory that each and every condom sold in the US, must have the expiration date printed on it.

Good Luck!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">