• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

LLC costs and such...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

electra67

What is the name of your state? Kentucky

What are the typical cost of getting a small business (sole pri) an LLC status in Kentucky? What are the advantages?

I just got married and found out the ex is a greedy shark with a handicapped child as leverage... My new hubby has no name in any of my accounts or interests or investments (I'm not stupid, ya know)... He needs to file chaper 7, from her fraud.... without me...

I want to know what I can do to secure my business from this succubus... Or am I safe?

Shay-Pari'e

What is the name of your state? Kentucky

What are the typical cost of getting a small business (sole pri) an LLC status in Kentucky? What are the advantages?

I just got married and found out the ex is a greedy shark with a handicapped child as leverage... My new hubby has no name in any of my accounts or interests or investments (I'm not stupid, ya know)... He needs to file chaper 7, from her fraud.... without me...

I want to know what I can do to secure my business from this succubus... Or am I safe?[

This chick is a piece of work, and you all need to look up her posting history.

No doubt she will delete them if she is smart, but I doubt it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">