• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

LLC Name

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

BobDole6395

Arizona

Quick question about a LLC name. I reserved the LLC, Phoenix Powder Coating LLC and not until after the fact, I realized there is a business in the same state named Phoenix Powder Koating LLC. Since the names are spelled different but have the same meaning will I need to change my business name?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

FlyingRon

Corporate names just need to pass the state level of uniqueness. The bigger question is whether you'll run into trademark/servicemark issues. The question is there going to be a likelihood of confusion.

BobDole6395

I've tried calling a few times but they never answer. From the address I found via Google they're in the state, within 20 or so miles of me.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">