• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Making A Business Difficult To Find

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Traaveler

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Indiana

Hey this may sound pretty ridiculous, but there is this adult website concept that I'm really excited about and I can see myself making some serious cash with it. Problem is, the theme is quite embarrassing so I don't want it plastered all over my public records and accessible to any HR person who puts 30 seconds of effort into it. That would possibly make "adult business" the only real job possibility for the rest of my life which would really suck.

I'm willing to go through pretty great lengths to keep my business fairly private from the general public and average employers (i.e. small business & travel agencies & such) while staying perfectly legitimate and protected by good copyright laws and such. The only thing that comes to mind is operate something out of the country... somewhere where the local government knows about my business but its enough of a hassle for the general public to obtain information that my mind can be at ease.

Does anyone know good locations for this or have any advice about this?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">