• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

marketing & selling patent rights

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

arbour13

What is the name of your state? LA
i have a patent pending, i want to sell to a larger corp. when i contact the aproprate dept. or persons, what is the procedure & etiquite to letting them know & market the product.
thank-you,
carrie arbour

H

hexeliebe

This is not a legal question. It's more suited for Business 301.

HomeGuru

arbour13 said:
What is the name of your state? LA
i have a patent pending, i want to sell to a larger corp. when i contact the aproprate dept. or persons, what is the procedure & etiquite to letting them know & market the product.
thank-you,
carrie arbour
**A: and the writer needs to take spelling and grammar 101.

H

hexeliebe

Ah what the hell. My heart reallywasn't in it anyway :D:D

Now where is that doh rag?

A

arbour13

whatever

sorry if i didnt want to waste my perfect grammar on snobs like you. afterall, i was only a little question and yet a big waste of time. i thought this was free advice.com. not, free( we only answer questions when we want)advice.com. you guys tell everyone to go to school, but i think you are the ones who need school. you guys dont help anyone.if everybody went to school to get the answers to the questions we ask you fools. you guys wouldnt have a business. hmmmmmm.
thanks for nuthin
carrie arbour

H

hexeliebe

**** U.S. LAW ONLY - PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR STATE BECAUSE LAWS VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
At least at the University of Missouri they made sure I could read before giving me the sheepskin.

Geeez foole, we're not here to do the job of professors. That's why we've paid upwards of $100,000 to earn an education.

So, unless it's a LEGAL question, GET THE HELL OFF!!!

:D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">