• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

merchant account terminated, non payment by processor

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? PA

I recently had my merchant account terminated without a warning or notice or anything. They just terminated my account without my account having ANY CHARGEBACKS!! whats worse is they owe me 27 thousand and in my account online it says they ACHed me the money and theres a reference number but it never was sent to me and they tried to ACH 3900 OUT OF MY ACCOUNT! thankfully my bank returned that.

my only question is, how do i contact Visa/Mastercard to turn them in for non payment? without cause as i have no chargebacks.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
My advice on this old thread:

He needs to take this to court. He needs to make this argument in court. Even if he is NOT an attorney he needs to go to court and argue this. I'll bring popcorn. I'm rooting for him.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">