• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Misled

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

kristy

I aplied for a busness loan through a local bank to start a logging co. I already had
the jobs and labor in waiting. I needed the loan for the equipment and $8000. for the logs on a certain property. The banker told me and the owner of the property that I would be able to give him his money by the following thu. I trusted this banker and quit my current job ( where I was making good money and had work there a long time)so that I could start logging. Thu. came and he would say everything is fine no problem, he just needed a little more time. I went for 4 months without income before he finally admitted that he could not help. Is there anything I can do about this? I not only lost
4 month wages but a logging job worth around $300,000. Because If the banker would have been up frount about the hole thing I might have had time to find other resourse, befor
the property owner found some else.

[This message has been edited by kristy (edited June 15, 2000).]

K

kristy

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kristy:
I aplied for a busness loan through a local bank to start a logging co. I already had
the jobs and labor in waiting. I needed the loan for the equipment and $8000. for the logs on a certain property. The banker told me and the owner of the property that I would be able to give him his money by the following thu. I trusted this banker and quit my current job ( where I was making good money and had work there a long time)so that I could start logging. Thu. came and he would say everything is fine no problem, he just needed a little more time. I went for 4 months without income before he finally admitted that he could not help. Is there anything I can do about this? I not only lost
4 month wages but a logging job worth around $300,000. Because If the banker would have been up frount about the hole thing I might have had time to find other resourse, befor
the property owner found some else.

[This message has been edited by kristy (edited June 15, 2000).]
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">