• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Misrepresentation on packaging

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

dealmaker

I have puchased a pack of cards that promises on the labeling the possibility of pulling one of the many special and rare cards. After pulling one of these cards they are speaking of, I discover that it is a redemption card that has expired 6 months after the product was released from the company. The box and wrapper in no way or form states the substitution for the real thing. The packaging in fact states clearly that I have the possibility to pull one of the 500 made. There is also no offer for any individuals to enter a raffle for free in any shape or form. My question is.. could this company be open to a class action lawsuit if the product has U.S. distrobution and they are creating a high dollar product that does not contain what it states it does and gives their company all the benifits while taking advatage of the consumer?
Signed,
Curious

T

Tracey

File a complaint with the state attorney general.

------------------
This is not legal advice and you are not my client. Double check everything with your own attorney and your state's laws.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">