• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Mortgage broker

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

GC

I am opening a mortgage broker business in the state of nevada. I was informed that I would be violating a federal law because I used the word "National" as part of the business name. Can anyone give me more info on this? I'd like to know more about this ruling if it is true. Thank you!

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GC:
I am opening a mortgage broker business in the state of nevada. I was informed that I would be violating a federal law because I used the word "National" as part of the business name. Can anyone give me more info on this? I'd like to know more about this ruling if it is true. Thank you!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

There is no such Federal law that I am aware of. If there is I myself would like to know as there would be thousands of violations. Count the Federal Violators:
National Football League, National Car Rental,
National Hockey League,
National Tax Service,
National Property Inspections, just continue by looking in the Las Vegas white pages listings.

Signed,

HomeGuru, President
National Association of Gurus

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">