• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is my business permited in business district ?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

octapus555

The name of my state is New Hamshire

Hello everybody,

Recently my residential zone has been changed to a Business zone, I would like to comply with the new zoning and operate my pre-owned auto business at this location. I would also like to continue my residence here.

1. What are the legal ramifications of me remaining in my residence while simultaneously operating a business?
2. Can the town legally remove me from my home if I am operating a business, the Town voted to change the zoning so I am in compliance with business zoning, and also in compliance with the pre existing residential zoning.
3. What is the worst case legal action the town can take ?

Thank you :)

HomeGuru

octapus555 said:
The name of my state is New Hamshire

Hello everybody,

Recently my residential zone has been changed to a Business zone, I would like to comply with the new zoning and operate my pre-owned auto business at this location. I would also like to continue my residence here.

1. What are the legal ramifications of me remaining in my residence while simultaneously operating a business?
2. Can the town legally remove me from my home if I am operating a business, the Town voted to change the zoning so I am in compliance with business zoning, and also in compliance with the pre existing residential zoning.
3. What is the worst case legal action the town can take ?

Thank you :)
**A: pose your questions to your local zoning office.

octapus555

Hi Guru:)

If you reed my questions again you can see that they are VERY specific.
I can get this answer asking my ZBA because ....I am member of it..... But, I repeat, what's happening if I do what I just said in my three question?

You get it???

Thanks anyway for your time :rolleyes:

HomeGuru

octapus555 said:
Hi Guru:)

If you reed my questions again you can see that they are VERY specific.

**A: yes, and my response to you was VERY specific.

I can get this answer asking my ZBA because ....I am member of it

**A: then talk to yourself and answer your own questions. Use a mirror if you have to.
..... But, I repeat, what's happening if I do what I just said in my three question?

**A: read my post.
You get it???

**A: yes, but apparently you don't.

Thanks anyway for your time :rolleyes:
**A: this is a legal advice site, not a municipal zoning information site.

octapus555

quote:

octapus555: Q: But, I repeat, what's happening if I do what I just said in my three question?

Guru: A: read my post.

Hahahaha:))))
I read it but, instead of answering, you send me to the ZBA, thinking that , operating ALREADY a business, I didn't hear yet about ...ZBA:))))
I taught that you, as lawer, are smarter and better that any ZBA from around the country :confused:

Please, take two examples of possible and DECENT answers that you, as a "guru" of the site, could post in similar situations:
1. I don't know, every town has its own regulations...
or:
2. Minimum you can get for running that business without permit from planning board is one year in prison and $ 10,000 fine or twenty years in prison and a million bucks in fine, then, go to ZBA if you did not done it, etc, etc...

Unfortunately, you have disappointed me.
Please, don't waist your time answering that I need one more mirror or other objects to demonstrate how cool is a "guru" :))))

Have a good day and take care of other people that are hopping to get a real advice. I wish them good luck :)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">