• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

NC car ad--3k for 30k car

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

crewtesh80

ok..I found a car on a manufacturer's website listed at around 3k.....it should probably be around 30k....at the bottom it says the following:

* Price is set solely by this __car manufacturer__ center and excludes title, license, registration, taxes,
insurance, documentation and other necessary fees. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Please confirm prices with your ____ center.

Is there any legal way I call and see if it is still in stock and can get the car at 3k even though they probably mean 30k and had a typo? The dealership is located in NC.

please get back to me ASAP.

P

peter

Hey its worth a shot, offer to put the whole $3000 on a credit card, and see what happens, if it goes thru they are obligated to sell it to you,

Its true if you get the wrong price and you can get it charged to your account its your at that price.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">