• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need help to form "Family LLC"

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

kumarr

What is the name of your state? Michigan

“Family Limited Liability Corporation" formation in MICHIGAN State

Myself and my wife are planning for open an online business related to online dating/match making. This business will be a group of websites (using “x” number of domain names) linked together to a common backend database. The domains will be leased by this Family LLC (to be formed) from me and my wife under a legal domain leasing agreement that we have already drafted. The reason we are doing this is to protect the domains from any potential liability and don’t want to make the domains the part of the LLC assets.

We need help with forming this “Family LLC” in order to minimize future taxes. I and my wife will be the owners. We have two minor children and we want to make sure that 100% of LLC assets upon death of either me or my wife go to the other surviving spouse and in case of death of both of us go to our children.

If there is something that we don’t necessarily need like many online LLC formation sites sell, we will like to avoid its cost such as fancy corporate kits, or document organizer etc.

We need the quote including the state filing fees and any other thing we must need such as an EIN number, a corporate seal etc.

Please tell if you have experience forming “Family LLCs” and where are you located.

Your quote should be detailed and tell us exactly what will be done in the quoted price.

Thanks for your response.

Est. Start Time: Immediate (within 1-2 days)
Est. Budget: Prefer not to disclose

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">