• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Net Payment Terms

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

F

FrancineR

I own a technology consulting and training business in New York. We have a client in Massachusetts that states Net 30 payment terms means that they cut the check on Day 30. I always thought Net 30 means the check is to be in our office on Day 30. After all if I don’t pay my Corp AMEX bill on Day 30 they shut me off. Their terms are net 30. So I need to know who is right and who governs Net Payment Terms so that I can obtain a copy of this. Thank you.

------------------
Francine Rattenbury
Enterprise Technology Solutions, Inc.
Vice President of Training
[email protected]
www.et-solutions.com
--------------------------------------------
TRADEMARK NOTICE. Cisco, Cisco Systems, and the Cisco Systems logo are trademarks of
Cisco Systems, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective holders.
The Cisco CCNA, CCDA, CCNP, CCDP and CCIE Certifications are trademarks of Cisco Systems, Inc.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">