• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Nevada LLC with a real estate LLC

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kottokk

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? AZ

I have three rental properties in AZ and have a LLC in Nevada on a separate recruiting business as S corp. All the properties are paid for so there is large amount at stake for liability.
I read that the best way to hold the real estate is an AZ LLC under a Nevada LLC
I am married with two children 22, and 17 from previous marriage
I have all 3 properties in the name of the trust
My husband has a living trust with 18 year old son from previous marriage
We both just recently gotten marriage
He owned properties in his name only in the trust name

My questions are :
1)Do I need to create a new LLC for each AZ real estate LLC ? Is there a cheaper way to do this ? or can I place all 3 ( and other future LLC ) under my existing recruiting Nevada LLC?
2) What is the simplest/ cheapest way to write the trust to ensure my children are protected if one should die and then my husband remarries ?
3) How is the best/ cheaperst way to structure taxes?
4) what about simplest way to structure bank accounts and still keep separate for liability protection?
5) Should we file taxes as S corp for each?
5) any other recommendation for my
situation as to how to save on taxes as husband and wife owning business and decrease taxes

I can be reached at my email for further detail questions. I appreciate your time to give detail answers.

thanks
Vic

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">