• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

new online business

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

joicey

Hello, I am looking to start up my own adult web site, in which I will have articles for my client's to purchase, as well as other services.

I am looking for any advice on tax laws, etc, pertaining to this type of senerio. Thanks!
And please, in terms that I can understand!....:confused:

racer72

There is no way anyone can give you all the info you need over the internet for this type of business. Also, this site is for legal advice, not business advice. I would suggest finding a job in the industry and learn all you can, take a class or two at a local college in running a small business and consult with a local attorney to learn the local and state laws as they apply to such a business. Once you have a business plan in place then consider starting your business venture.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">