• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

New Professional Directory Question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

entrepreneur22

I am starting a professional directory website. A professional directory is like a business directory but instead of businesses being listed you list professionals. In this case I am going to be listing lawyers. This is a lawyer directory that I will be starting. I have a question regarding the signing up of these professionals. I am wondering if I can list them (lawyers) on my website for free without their permission. So I will be listing information on them and their names and they will be listed on my website for free.

I would also like to know if I can later send them an email asking them if they would like to be listed as featured members on my website for a fee.

It isn't finished yet, but I need to know this before I get started.

Thank you so much for your time. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

FlyingRon

You can list them.
You can email them at your own peril.
Unfortunately, B2B spam isn't as protected as consumer spam is.

Last edited by a moderator:

entrepreneur22

I'm Sorry.

It was my Dad's idea to send out emails to them in bulk. I guess I won't be doing that and i'll just find some other way to do it. The most important question was whether or not I could list them for free. Thank you for answering it.

I am not trying to advertise on here.
Also I truly did not mean to violate the terms of service..Sorry. :eek:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">