• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

New Start Up

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

aidendevore

Myself and a few of my friends are starting a business together and we need to know exactly what is required to start a company that is based around the distribution of grinders. We understand our product is "for legal use only" but we would like to know precisely what we need to do. If anyone has any experience or thoughts please let me know. thank you.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Myself and a few of my friends are starting a business together and we need to know exactly what is required to start a company that is based around the distribution of grinders. We understand our product is "for legal use only" but we would like to know precisely what we need to do. If anyone has any experience or thoughts please let me know. thank you.
Sorry, this forum is for US law only.

HomeGuru

**A: I guess it is not for coffee beans.

quincy

I guess it's not submarine sandwich type of grinders, either, because I can't think of any illegal uses.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">