• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Nominee Director of Unlimited Company

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

analyst0001

My queries is If I incorporate an unlimited company in Hong Kong and appoint a " Nominee Director" and also get "Power of Attorney" from him, will the Nominee Director be liable for the actions of the company and to what extent is the Nominee Director liable in the above case?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
My queries is If I incorporate an unlimited company in Hong Kong and appoint a " Nominee Director" and also get "Power of Attorney" from him, will the Nominee Director be liable for the actions of the company and to what extent is the Nominee Director liable in the above case?
What US state is Hong Kong in?

(This site is for US law only)

davew128

What US state is Hong Kong in?
Jurisdictional issues aside, I believe sending Lucius Fox to inform the OP that Wayne Enterprises will not involve itself in shady deals serves well as a pretext for Mr. Wayne to go to Hong Kong wearing a batsuit.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">