• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

non cancellable lease agreement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

grahamfam

I got into a thing called Internet Tool box which is a away to set up a web site but the end I got really sick and could not keep it up so my wife cancelled the whole thing.But a company called Leasecomm corporation says that we have to pay them 4.000.oo now they are going to sue us or take us to court. what should we do to get out of this or stop them??

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by grahamfam:
I got into a thing called Internet Tool box which is a away to set up a web site but the end I got really sick and could not keep it up so my wife cancelled the whole thing.But a company called Leasecomm corporation says that we have to pay them 4.000.oo now they are going to sue us or take us to court. what should we do to get out of this or stop them?? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You need to hire an attorney to review the lease document and all other docs to look for an out. Do your own investigation into the company. Check out the BBB and the Attorney Generals Office for any complaints on file. Has this same company sacmmed other people in any other states? Does this company deal in deceptive and illegal trade practices? File your own complaints if you think you have been scammed. If you feel the company engaged in false advertising, file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission. www.ftc gov The FTC cracked down on a company that sold internet shopping malls and you may want to read all about it on the FTC website.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">