• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Non-Profit

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

RescueMeRanch

Washington State

Hello Everyone- I am new here and am seeking advice on my non-profit organization. I am in the very early stages of the development, and am diligently working on my business plan as well as many other aspects of operations. We have not filed our non-profit yet, and intend to in the next few weeks. I look forward to hearing all feedback.

Jennifer
Rescue Me Ranch

RescueMeRanch

Just not sure of what we need to do to proceed, and how to develop a business plan solely to secure funds for the non-profit for operations and rescuing.

tranquility

It is highly unlikely a start-up non-profit will have access to funds because of a business plan. You really need to look at donations to start. Especially if you hope to create a situation where there is a job or jobs involved, most such organizations start small and build up over time. While a business plan is always important to set goals and establish a method of doing the work and making sure the requirements are met, it is also often used to gain loans.

If your needs include money from loans, I would revise the plan.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">