• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

not sure where to post this

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

COconfused

What is the name of your state? Colorado

I am looking for a lawyer in California (because of their laws, I have to have one in CA) that I can work with for a corporate lawsuit. We've already had a "Big whig" guy, and all he did was take our money and call us stupid idiots that didn't know what we were doing. We got nowhere, and we're out about 10 Gs.

Where can I find a lawyer that will represent us in a corporation, respectfully talk to us, and allow us to work with him/her on the case because we DO know what we are talking about?

Any suggestions would be great. I'm in Colorado so I have no idea where to start.

Thanks!

moburkes

There is a link at the top and bottom of every page. Other than those links, attorneys don't solicit clients on the boards.

HomeGuru

What is the name of your state? Colorado

I am looking for a lawyer in California (because of their laws, I have to have one in CA) that I can work with for a corporate lawsuit. We've already had a "Big whig" guy, and all he did was take our money and call us stupid idiots that didn't know what we were doing. We got nowhere, and we're out about 10 Gs.

Where can I find a lawyer that will represent us in a corporation, respectfully talk to us, and allow us to work with him/her on the case because we DO know what we are talking about?

Any suggestions would be great. I'm in Colorado so I have no idea where to start.

Thanks!

**A: start with the CO Bar Association.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">