• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Online Service Business

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Almandy

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? New Jersey

I am looking into starting an online "whistleblowing" business. What licenses and/or insurances would be needed? Would I need to obtain them in different states?

quincy

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? New Jersey

I am looking into starting an online "whistleblowing" business. What licenses and/or insurances would be needed? Would I need to obtain them in different states?
Your proposed business has "legal problems" written all over it. You need to sit down with a business law professional in your area for a review of these problems.

Licensing of your business will be required and insurance will be necessary, but licensing and insurance are just a start. They do not address the myriad legal issues that can arise with a whistleblowing site.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">