• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Online Specialty Shop

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

xmordeciax

What is the name of your state? Massachusetts

Anybody here know anything about the laws regarding online sales of tobacco related products, such as glass goods and other paraphernalia. A friend of mine and I are considering opening an online shop but don't know what kind of hoops were going to have to jump through. any help would be greatly appreciated

We are in Massachusetts, USA
(if that helps)

Also, does anybody know anything about the laws/processes regarding the buying of such goods from wholesalers with no actual intention of reselling the products, i know that I'de have to fill out a resale/use tax report for my state but are there any excise taxes or any other laws regarding this? Additionally any information about customs regulations and customs fees would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks everyone!

Peace and love to all.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">