• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Online Video Rental

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

omi4481

Hi im doing some research on the things i need to operate a online video rental website but is very difficult to find any good or reliable info. so i was wondering if some one can give me some info about this. For example i foud that i can rent i dvd that i legally bought but will that apply to movies i buy and download itunes,cinemamax,amazon?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

FlyingRon

You need permission from the owners of the movie content themselves to do this. You can not copy or distribute on the net things you download or purchase outright without that permission. Your chance as a small fry (not being Apple or Amazon) to secure this permission is unlikely.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">