• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Online website

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

thanatosx

Hello,
I am planning to start a tutorial site about computers and I want to pay the users that post tutorials based on the clicks they recieve.Are there any legal problems or something I should Know about?
I live in Europe but I may use an American Web Hosting Company.Thank you.

FlyingRon

Hello,
I am planning to start a tutorial site about computers and I want to pay the users that post tutorials based on the clicks they recieve.Are there any legal problems or something I should Know about?
I live in Europe but I may use an American Web Hosting Company.Thank you.
Are their offline websites? Oh, they have the internet on computers now.

How are you going to pay them? We can't answer issues about Europe, but depending how much you pay them you may have to report the payments to the taxing authority.

TomD1974

What you are doing sounds pretty simple and likely totally legal all the way around on the face of it. However, you need to look at the laws of the locale where you will be doing business, not where the web server just happens to be located. If you are in Europe and the commerce will be conducted there, you need to go to your experts in Europe for advice.

If this site were going to be in the U.S., the one thing I would watch is that the appropriate disclaimers are made about the accuracy of the advice/tutorials. But this isn't a U.S. law thing.

I do agree with Ron that an online web site will work best for you. Otherwise, business will indeed be slow.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">