• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Out of Business!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

RDP

Economy is forcing me to close my business. I have had no revenue for over 8 months and none in the foreseeable future. What are my responsibilities to the few payables I have left if I cannot pay them?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Economy is forcing me to close my business. I have had no revenue for over 8 months and none in the foreseeable future. What are my responsibilities to the few payables I have left if I cannot pay them?
If you borrowed money, you have a responsibility to pay it back. That goes pretty much anywhere in the world that has internet access.

US LAW ONLY!

Some Random Guy

Are you in the united states? If so which state?

How is your business organized (LLC, corporation, sole proprietorship, partnership, public company, etc.)? Were your payables secured by personal guarantees?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">