• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

partner wants out

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

morr5559

A friend and I went into business togeather in aug. 08. We are DBA under his inc. name. He wants out and is welling to sign over his half to me. Can that be done and how. And I need to know if I need to leave it as is , are would it be better to trun it into a LLC. I would like to change it to what ever well benefit me the most. I am not into having more partners at this time unless it is my wife. I thought of putting the business in her name.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

seniorjudge

Double post warning

A friend and I went into business togeather in aug. 08. We are DBA under his inc. name. He wants out and is welling to sign over his half to me. Can that be done and how. And I need to know if I need to leave it as is , are would it be better to trun it into a LLC. I would like to change it to what ever well benefit me the most. I am not into having more partners at this time unless it is my wife. I thought of putting the business in her name.

Any help would be greatly appreciated
https://forum.freeadvice.com/starting-operating-business-3/partner-wants-out-452893.html

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">