• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

phone stocks

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I was called by a company in New York that was trading stocks, to buy a stock from them. I live in Maryland. They wanted me to purchase a stock from them over the phone. i told them that i would rather not, and that they should talk to my wife about it. they called me again later and didn't want to talk to my wife. They asked for my social security number so that they could open "an account" but with the stipulation that I didn't buy anything. Later i got a call in my office, and was angry so I told the guy to do whatever and get off the phone. It turns out that the guy bought me 50 shares of a stock and the company mailed me the bill, is there anything I could do?I have not yet signed anything.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">