• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Planning to start a IT Consulting Business

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bikermunda

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California

I am planning to start my own IT Consulting business in california and i am looking for some advice on how about to going around to register my business in california state and the best way i will be able to run it and also if there is a website where i can find any incentives that the state gov might be giving to the people starting a new business

All advice will be helpful

racer72

Copy and paste from previous posts on the same subject.

1. Get a job in the business. Learn all you can. Pay special attention to tax laws, federal, local and state. Learn all the licensing requirements.

2. Take some small business classes through a local college or trade school.

3. When you have done the above, you might be ready.

4. There is no way anyone can teach you to run you business through an online forum. 50% of all business start ups fail in 2 years, 90% fail in 5 years. Without the necessary knowledge, you are doomed to fail.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">