• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Please help!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

DRG

I started an MCSE certification course at the end of June 2000. This course is for the Windows NT 4.0 track. Just before the class began, I found out that the Windows 2000 track was starting to be offered at other schools and I raised my concern to the representative at my school that I felt I should be taking the 2000 track and not the NT 4.0 track. He told me that NT 4.0 would be around for a long time and that there were still many problems with the 2000 track, etc. It was only after starting the course did we find out that after Dec 31, 2000 the NT tests would no longer be available and, in fact, after Dec 31, 2001 the NT 4.0 certification will be null and void meaning we will have to take the Windows 2000 course to maintain our certification. My fellow students and I feel that we were mislead about this matter in order for the company to make more money off of us by having us attend both courses. Can anyone give me advice as to what course of action we should take in this matter? We paid a lot of money for this course and feel we have been scammed. My email address is [email protected] and for what it is worth, I live in Maryland. Any guidance will be greatly appreciated!!!!

Thanks,
Darin

ALawyer

A letter from a lawyer, on behalf of you and other students, will probably get some results.

------------------
This is intended as general information only and NOT LEGAL ADVICE. You are not my client, and I have no obligation of any kind to you. To retain a lawyer, go to http://AttorneyPages.com

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">