• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Please read inside

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

joel

Is there any law for consumers that protect them from comapnies that have the so called free offers and never follow through with them Malboro last year had a offer if you sent in so many upc symbols off cig packs they would give you a bunch of free stuff like a gas grill. camcorder.200 bucks a 50 cd player etc etc.well I recieved the 200 dollars and that was it I did this offer like almost a year ago and have been fighting with them ever since and all I get is the run around we are gonna see if we can track it down and call you back blah blah blah and they never call me back surely there has to be a law I mean if i had a company and said hey you buy this and I will give you this that I would have to do what I said if not there would be millions of companies running around offering free cars to its customers then never giving them to them.My question is would I have a case or any legal ground to put some pressure on this comapny for doing this ??? thanks

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">