• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Pool Contractor the Pits...Part 2

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

kami

Thank you for your reply. Atleast I feel better knowing that someone has listened to my complaint. You suggested reading your prior reply to "Patch Work Pool". I read it prior to posting my situation. Although, I do understand your comments regarding getting what is due...My Problem is that I feel that this work has drawn out from a possible two week project into a 15 week hassle! Can I retain a lawyer and take the company to Special Civil Part under these grounds? 54 phone calls to complete work is not good customer service. Please ellaborate if possible...I'm really discouraged. Thankyou

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kami:
Thank you for your reply. Atleast I feel better knowing that someone has listened to my complaint. You suggested reading your prior reply to "Patch Work Pool". I read it prior to posting my situation. Although, I do understand your comments regarding getting what is due...My Problem is that I feel that this work has drawn out from a possible two week project into a 15 week hassle! Can I retain a lawyer and take the company to Special Civil Part under these grounds? 54 phone calls to complete work is not good customer service. Please ellaborate if possible...I'm really discouraged. Thankyou <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, retain an attorney to file breach of contract and file other claims and throw the book at this so-called pool contractor.
Did he mention that your property must be fenced and all pool access gates from the street must be self-closing and self-latching?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">