• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Primerica??????

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? Texas

Does anyone have any information on Primerica's "home based business". I have recently had a recuriter trying to sign me on, but it seems fishy to me. I got on the internet yesterday and found some less than favorable information about their questionable sales tactics. Does anyone know anything about it????

NWFLGUY

If it seems "fishy", smells fishy and looks fishy...it probably is. Without putting myself on the line with details or my personal opinions, RUN!!!!

NWFLGUY said:
If it seems "fishy", smells fishy and looks fishy...it probably is. Without putting myself on the line with details or my personal opinions, RUN!!!!

LOL that is what I plan to do, I just wanted to see if anyone had any experiences with them. Thanks for your advise, I will take it, and RUN :D

I too, looked into their company a few years ago. They seem to be 'debt consolodation' company, but what they do is push you to offer higher interest rate mortgages to family and friends to consolidate credit card debt, then sell you on their 'bi-weekly' payment plan to save on the interest and pay off the loan quicker. While it may work for some people, this plan requires discipline, and it isn't anything most people cant do themselves by making an extra mortgage payment every year. A friend of mine did sign up, went through their training, borrowed money to fly across the country to one of their 'rallies' but never went further with the biz and wound up owing them $2500.

Hellona

are you talking about Primerica Financial Service Co. Someone working in this company had a recruiting lecture to us today. Actually this one is self-employee company. The person works in Primerica did not mention detail about the enrollment information, however, it looks the smilar as other self-employee financial company. New comer has to pay member fee then enter the company, and people need participate workshop and finally to take Licience to be Legal doing financial for other person (it might cost thousand to finally got the licience). It is selling job, if you have a wide network and want to sell insurance to other person you can do so. But it is not as good as find a stable job in some full-time financial firm.

Best wishes!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">