• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Problem with A Partnership-Tobacco Sales

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

hhmahaba

Hello and thank you for reading my post.

Recently I have decided to open my own business in CANADA, I am in the process of registering it and everything. My first issue is that my two other business partners are from another country one is born and raised in Saudi Arabia and the other is a Half american (Seattle ) Saudi Arabian. None of these two have there PR or SIN numbers and are not clearly Canadian citizens. Now we are running a internet based tobacco sales website and we operate and work in Saudi Arabia, is it smart to register a business name and such here?

Also I'm in dear need of a contract that concludes that all of us are splitting the business in 3 and all the bogus that comes with it. I was wondering if anyone could help me write one, or show me how to get one?

Thank you so much,

Hamoun Mahabadi

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney

Recently I have decided to open my own business in CANADA, I am in the process of registering it and everything. My first issue is that my two other business partners are from another country one is born and raised in Saudi Arabia and the other is a Half american (Seattle ) Saudi Arabian. None of these two have there PR or SIN numbers and are not clearly Canadian citizens. Now we are running a internet based tobacco sales website and we operate and work in Saudi Arabia, is it smart to register a business name and such here?

Also I'm in dear need of a contract that concludes that all of us are splitting the business in 3 and all the bogus that comes with it. I was wondering if anyone could help me write one, or show me how to get one?

Thank you so much,

Hamoun Mahabadi
You are CLEARLY not on a Canadian web site either, eh.

US LAW ONLY

HomeGuru

and the other is a Half american (Seattle ) Saudi Arabian.

Also I'm in dear need of a contract that concludes that all of us are splitting the business in 3 and all the bogus that comes with it.

**A: interesting.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">