• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

QUESTION ABOUT CONTRACTS

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

Jocelyn1980

I recently joined a healthclub in May, 2000, and was not told upon signing the contract that you could not downgrade. Since then, I have started school, and had to get another job and I no longer have time to participate in all of the activies that I am paying for. When I asked if I could downgrade, i was told that downgrading was not an option. Is this allowed? I now pay 65 dollars a month for something I can't use. Please Advise!!! Thanks

T

Tracey

Read the contract. If it says no downgrading, you were told. You just didn't read it. Be sure you read the termination clause. You usually have to give 60-90 days notice or the contract renews for another year.

------------------
This is not legal advice and you are not my client. Double check everything with your own attorney and your state's laws. [email protected] - please include some facts so I know who you are!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">