• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Question about retaliation law

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

truwrxtacy

Hi guys i have a question and was wondering if somone can guide me into the right direction. I am writing a paper for my law class, the paper is about retalition. What if an employee files a complaint to a company about a problem and when management addressed the issue, it caused the company to run efficiently. Is there some type of law that can protect the company if they fire the employee? I know the arguement for the employee would be retaliation, but for the company,why would you keep an employee that is causing the company to lag behind?

any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

PS, i dont expect an exact answer, i just wanted a general direction as where should i look, and what kind of law i should look at.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">