• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Question: Set up business by F-1 Student in USA

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Hellona

What is the name of your state? Kentucky

Dear All:
I have a question regarding build my own business in USA as F-1 student VISA.

1. Whether is it possible for F-1 student build up own buiness in USA?
2. If possible, what kind of process do I need to apply? What legal issue do I need to be aware of?
3. If I graduate and no longer obtain F-1 VISA, can I still stay in USA as a business owner?
4. Which state has more benefits for new business?

My business: I want to set up an international education company, focusing on China and USA international students recruitment, culture exchange, co-education between universities. I have 2 years experience on international students recruiting by working for one of the best China recruiting company as USA marketing representative.
To set up my company in USA dose not hold the purpose of staying in USA, however, has a permanent status in USA will easy my process of doing international business and save a lot of time by dealing with VISA issue.

So, I will be much appreicated for advices.

Thank you so much.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">