• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Real estate brokerage question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Netspeed

What is the name of your state? California

I'm joining an established real estate corporation and will be the broker of record (real estate broker). Question: Can I start my own corporation and be the broker of record for that one too and can I only broker for one corporation at a time?

Thanks for any and all advice.

seniorjudge

What is the name of your state? California

I'm joining an established real estate corporation and will be the broker of record (real estate broker). Question: Can I start my own corporation and be the broker of record for that one too and can I only broker for one corporation at a time?

Thanks for any and all advice.
My guess is no; BUT you need to ask the bureaucrats out there who license you your question.

You sure wouldn't want to be wrong on this one!

Netspeed

My guess is no; BUT you need to ask the bureaucrats out there who license you your question.

You sure wouldn't want to be wrong on this one!
You're right....I do have to ask the bureaucrats. Hopefully I can find one that knows the law!

Thanks again!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">