• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Real Estate Consulting Service

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jjranford

Hello, I had a legal question regarding consulting services. I was considering starting a real estate consulting service that would only provide financial analysis for properties. Targeting individual investor who did not have the time and/or knowledge to “crunch the numbers” on select properties. What would be the legal implications of this? Obviously, I would not be providing an official appraisal it would only be intended as an additional tool for the investor to make a better decision. I plan to do business in PA, OH, DC, MD, and VA. Any help would greatly appreciated.

HomeGuru

jjranford said:
Hello, I had a legal question regarding consulting services. I was considering starting a real estate consulting service that would only provide financial analysis for properties. Targeting individual investor who did not have the time and/or knowledge to “crunch the numbers” on select properties. What would be the legal implications of this? Obviously, I would not be providing an official appraisal it would only be intended as an additional tool for the investor to make a better decision. I plan to do business in PA, OH, DC, MD, and VA. Any help would greatly appreciated.
**A: good luck to you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">