• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Really need some advice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rzingstar

What is the name of your state?undefinedWhat is the name of your state? Florida

I was starting my own business for legal forms and such. I would love for someone to help me out with this. I am a paralegal currently and would love to know what I can and can't say. I know I can't give legal advice and such but was wondering what exaclty I can and can't say. I do know all about my field and just didn't spend 7 years learning it all....Its bankruptcy and would love to know my legal steps so my web site and my business are protected.
Thank you so much who ever may help me out

rzingstar

thanks for really not helping my matter. I didn't need to be redirected to the Fl. Board. I do know what I can't do I was wondering if someone else could give me some more advice....

JETX

rzingstar said:
thanks for really not helping my matter. I didn't need to be redirected to the Fl. Board. I do know what I can't do I was wondering if someone else could give me some more advice....
Yeah, get rid of your crappy attitude and learn to appreciate what strangers might try to do to help. What an ass-hole!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">