• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Release For Customers To Sign

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mjmontana

California.

I am in the process of starting a urban adventure business that can best be desribed as a urban adventure racing. Players will compete in day long races navigating busy city streets, public transportation, and public places. I have been running these races with friends and friends of friends, etc. What type of release would sufficiently cover my liabilty? A person gets hit by a bus crossing a street I instructed them to crosss along the route, etc. A person is detained by a security guard for loitering or trespassing? Nothing like this has ever come close, but I want to be covered. What type of release would sufficiently cover my liabilty? What type of lawyer should I seek?

Thank-you

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">