• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

restaurant beer and wine license?!?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

E

Eyu11

What is the name of your state? California

Me and my father, we are planning on opening a restaurant with only beer and wine. located in riverside county. to get ABC lincense, we need to put an application and give fingerprints, to check for criminal records. My father who will be the owner has clean records but me on the other hand, am going to be working as a manager have a history. we need to provide them with both of our information and fingerprints. because of my stupidity i have a record, 7 or 8 years ago, with shoplifting. Would it affect us on getting the license???? don't won't to lose out on the opportunity. Is there other ways of sloving the situation?

thank you

K

krispenstpeter

Forget it and apply for the license. Shoplifting is a misdemeanor (unless you put a widescreen tv under your coat).

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">