• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Rights to Operating Agreement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

fdsouthard

I am a Limited Partner in a Delaware LLC. Our current Operating Agreement consists of the Bylaws and a Schedule A which lists all members with their addresses and number of units held.

A recently proposed ammendment to the Operating Agreement will remove this Schedule if approved. Since it is likely that the ammendment will pass, I would like a copy of the current Schedule, in its entirety, before it is no longer available.

Do I have the right, as a partner, to receive a copy of all current members, with their percentage (units held) since it is part of the Operating Agreement? I am being told that it is against the law to see what the other members' percentage (units) currently is but that they will provide me with a redacted listing that shows who the other members are.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">