• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

ripped off by retailer

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

bandit47

I recently entered into an agreement to sell some of the items I make to a childrens shop in the state of Ohio. When the price and quantity were agreed upon. I made the items and shipped them to the shop. The owner acknowledged receipt of the merchandise and said that her check would go out right away. It has been over a month since she received the merchandise. I have sent her a 2nd. notice stating to pay by invoice and I have emailed her requesting payment, or the return of the merchandise. She has not responded to either. I am in NY state and she is in Ohio. What can I do to get my money? I am a one person operation and do not have any financial backing.

------------------
Penny

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">