• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

s corp vs. c corp vs. the rest

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ehustlin

What is the name of your state? Ca
I am trying to find the perfect way to incorparte my trucking company and I need to know where i can find the advatages and disadvantages of each different corporation structure and which state would be better for me to do it in.

K

KYSassy

I can't really answer your question about type of corporation. I do know that for some reason a lot of companies choose to incorporate in Delaware.

E

Ex Is Nuts

Well, for that sort of advice, I turned to me CPA for advice. I turned to my lawyer first, and he sent me in 10 different directions and had me chasing my tail so to speak. So someone advised me to talk to my CPA, and for my sort of business, his advice was great, and has been very valuable to me.....

What sort of advice are you looking for.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">