• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

School help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

LFCfan

Sorry if this is the wrong place.

I am taking an introduction to law class and have an exam coming up. I have one question that I have no idea about. I have googled but turned up empty. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

"List and discuss the 3 situations in which courts may exercise jurisdiction over a corporate defendant"

Antigone*

I am taking an introduction to law class and have an exam coming up. I have one question that I have no idea about. I have googled but turned up empty. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

"List and discuss the 3 situations in which courts may exercise jurisdiction over a corporate defendant"
We don't do homework.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Your law professor is not interested in our research skills. Only in yours.

Asking a message board to answer your exam question is not research.

ecmst12

There are a couple of people who post here that might be willing to give you a hint on where to start your researching. No one is going to answer the question for you. I can't help in this area even if I wanted to.

LdiJ

That is something that should be in your textbook.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">