• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Securities Fraud

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

ladysheba

I need some help here, I do not know where to go for this, there is a gentleman that I believe, is luring people to invest in certain companies that are posted in the internet, he is preying on single mothers, getting them romantically involved with him, taking their money, and then not either giving it back or saying well the company will be going on the NAZ in two weeks..could someone tell me where do I begin to stop this person, He resides in British Columbia Canada
could someone please give me assistance on this matter where do I even begin to solve this problem...if anyone has any information please answer, I have alot of documentation and can go further into detail..

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">