• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Selling Salvia?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

elvis_911

What is the name of your state? Washington

Hello,

I am planing on starting a Salvia selling online website (the idea came out of nowhere i have a friend who will be able to drop ship and give me a good price for it). I have some questions though. I know it is illegal in several countries ,but if i avoid selling to the countries could i face any other charges like for example a child orders salvia with his parents credit card, a person gets sick from it(i assume that would be the producers liability?) etc. I am a little worried on the law side of it, as i do not feel like getting sued. (well who does?) I feel the questions are stupid,its like asking if i sell you a car and you crash it will i be liable, but i still want to know because Salvia since it is similar to a drug it could be different?

Salvia is used as a spiritual substance and has been used in my family for generations.

Thank you for any help!

seniorjudge

Salvia is used as a spiritual substance and has been used in my family for generations.

If you sells dope, you takes your chances.

fairisfair

If you sells dope, you takes your chances.
thank you Senior. I thought the guy couldn't spell and I was wondering who in the heck would want to buy his saliva. LOL :D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">