• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

selling wine online - do I need a license?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

asdf

I am thining of selling wine online via a website, and also on ebay.

what are the laws regarding this? I would want to sell it nationwide of course, and I reside in north carolina.

Do I need a liquor license? if so, I wonder if all the people selling wine on ebay need a liquor license? please let me know any details you can. thanks!

HomeGuru

asdf said:
I am thining of selling wine online via a website, and also on ebay.

what are the laws regarding this? I would want to sell it nationwide of course, and I reside in north carolina.

Do I need a liquor license? if so, I wonder if all the people selling wine on ebay need a liquor license? please let me know any details you can. thanks!

**A: and what did your local liquor license office tell you when you asked them?

Last edited:

Litigation!

My response:

Yeah, I want some wine from North Carolina . . . a State known for its fine vintages. Oh, please!!

Next thing you'll see is this guy's post saying something like, "I sent 20 "boxes" of wine to Montana, and the guy won't pay. How do I get my $19.00 from him?"

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">